• Julian Hernandez Balleza Jr, Cost, Commitment/Sentence - DWI 2nd, released-work release.
• Amy Gailynn Orr, Richland Hills, local warrant - DWI 3rd or more, remains in custody.
• Jeremy Deshun Clay, La Grange, Commitment/sentence-aggravated robbery, remains in custody.
• Maribel Matamoros, Gonzales, local warrant - Secure execution of document by deception between $1,500-$20,000, released on $1,500 bond.
• Phillip Ellsworth, New Braunfels, Burglary of a habitation, released on $15,000 bond.
• Allen Keith Briney, Solms, Burglary of a habitation, requires $15,000 bond, local warrant - Engage in criminal activity, requires $20,000 bond, remains in custody.
• Michael Anthony Sistos, Nixon, local warrant for public intoxication, requires $415 fine, released on order to appear, local warrant - Failure to appear, requires $560 fine, released on order to appear.
• Jessica Eileen DeLos Santos, Cuero, commitment/sentence-assault public servant, released-weekender
• Rudolfo Contreras Jr., Gonzales, local warrant - Credit card or debit card abuse, released on $5,000 bond.
• Chad Richard Masterson, Seguin, local warrant - DWI, local warrant-driving while license invalid, released on time served.
• Cody Allen Parr, Weimar, local warrant-burglary of a Habitation, local warrant - Theft stolen property, between $1,500-$20,000, remains in custody.
• David Allen Thorp Jr., Lola, local warrant - Motion to Revoke Probation, original charge - Driving While Intoxicated w/child passenger, requires $75,000 bond, remains in custody.
• Ricky Regalado, Nixon, commitment/sentence - DWI 3rd or more, released-weekender.
Enrique S. Valdez Jr., Baytown, Unlawful use of criminal Instrument, released on $5,000 bond.